Saturday, July 14, 2007

Lemony Snicket - The Slippery Slope

As I mentioned yesterday (Friday), I finished reading The Slippery Slope on Wednesday night (or, Thursday Morning, depending on how you look at it). It was a really good book. Although, there was the odd time that Lemony Snicket would spend so long explaining something that I would say to myself, "I wish he'd get on with the story!" But, it didn't happen often. Some of the dozens, and dozens of questions the other books posed, have FINALLY been answered, but there are still loads more questions that need answering. And, while the ending isn't as much of a nail-bitter as some of the other endings have been, it still leaves you eager to read on. All in all, it was a good book, but not my favourite in the series. I did enjoy it though, and I would read it again. Anyway, I've made a start on book 11, which is called 'The Grim Grotto.'

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Have fun reading your book!

Tori_Z said...

I'm enjoying it so far, Robyn, thanks