Well, it's about 8:00 pm on Monday and boy is it hot!!! You should see my poor arms after today. They are bright red and boy do they hurt! But I'll get over it! lol! Anyway, after I posted about how bored I was because Kero didn't want to do anything, Kero came up to me and told me he wanted to go out. So, I took him in the yard for a pee, but he wasn't having that. He walked up to the gate, put his paws on it, then turned back to me and begged. Doesn't take a genius to work out what he was trying to tell me. So, I got my shoes on, put his harness and lead on him and grabbed my hat (gotta have the hat, lol!) And off we went for a nice little walk. A little walk that in actual fact lasted about an hour. lol! So, that stopped me being bored, didn't it?
After we got back I watched some TV until about 11:00 pm then went to bed. Woke up about 6:00 am this morning.. I wouldn't have gotten up then, but I woke up and - thinking I had dishes to do - thought I better get up and get on with stuff. As it turned out though, Kelly had already done the dishes and put away Kero's toys. Which, was really nice to wake up to I thought. But I didn't see the point in going back to bed since I was wide awake by this point and had to get up at 8:00 am because of going shopping anyway. So, instead of going back to bed I cleaned the litterboxes and fed Kero and the cats early and then I took Kero for a nice long walk (while it was still sort of cool out).
Got the shopping done early and then ate my lunch with my Mam in the yard. It was VERY hot by this point and I was a bit worried about Kero so we made him a special shaded spot to lay in by putting two chairs near each over and putting a sheet across them so that they made a sort of tent where he could lay in the shade. I think Sakura liked it too, because she went to lay under it with him. My Mam spent the whole afternoon with me and we took Kero for another long walk. She also made me a sausage, egg and bacon pie and a sausage and bacon quiche for me to freeze to use towards meals this week. She does this for me most Mondays. It's not that I can't cook, 'cause I can, it's just that she seems to feel better if she knows what we're having.
Anyway, other than that, I didn't really do anything today. So, I'll say goodnight as I think I'm going to see about bed soon, because I have to get up early in the morning since tomorrow is the day of my first exam. By the way, the picture of the Westie with the halo that is to the right of this bit of text isn't my Kero.Tori
2 comments:
ohhhhh good luck on your exam Tori!!
I just got my midterm exam back yesterday and woooooooohooooooo I did goood!!
Glad you did really well on your midterm. I have to wait until August to know how I've done on my exams.
Post a Comment