Well, it's Friday again and I've finally finished listening to the Harry Potter audio CD. So, since I've finished it I've started listening to an audio book called 'The Pearls Of Tessa Kent'. Still haven't finished the other book that I'm reading though.Kero's enjoying having Jayde staying with us. In fact, even the cats (including Chance) seem to be enjoying playing with her.
Speaking of Chance. Chance has started going outside now. He doesn't go any further than about two feet away from the window, but at least he's gathered up enough courage to go that far, eh?
I spent most of yesterday out of the house. First I went to town with Elizabeth and Mam, then I walked Willow for my Mam, then I walked all the way home, then I took Kero and Jayde for sevoral short walks throughout the evening. So, if I don't loose some weight after that I will be very surprised.
Anyway, I didn't go to pool last night. I told my brother and my Mam that I'm not going any more. I'll go for a few games with them from time to time, but as they don't need me to make up the team any more, and as I only intended going just for a night out and not to compete anyway, I decided to stop going with them.
Today I've been spending time with the dogs and also had to reformat Kelly's PC and re-install everything because the stupid PC wasn't working..... again! Hence my lack of post yesterday since my PC was busy 'trying' to install the new patch for World Of Warcragt. And I do mean TRYING (it's still not done).
Well, that's about it, except... if you can't read the writing on the picture I posted today today today then I advise that you click on it to enlarge it, because it's worth reading.
Oh yeah, by the way, the estimated due date for my Godchild (Elizabeth's baby) is December 15th 2006. My Mam hopes it will be four days late and be born on her birthday (December 19th) but I hope it isn't because it would be nicer for the kid to have it's own birthday and not have to share it with someone it's going to have a lot to do with, if you know what I mean.
Tori
No comments:
Post a Comment