Well, it's Saturday evening and as you've probably noticed I've been neglecting my blogger a bit these past few days. Oops!Our pool team had a team meeting on Thursday. We're only just getting off the ground so we're just sorting things out right now. I'm a bit annoyed though because I was told it would be just once a week and wasn't pleased to hear that it's to be Mondays and Thursdays. I mean, yeah, I like playing pool, but at the same time I agreed to join the team when it was once a week and was not happy to be told otherwise.
Anyway, we've been having some beautiful weather and Kero and I have been really enjoying it. We've been out as much as possible (especially the last two days) and to be honest, I've really enjoyed it. I'm sure the excercise is doing me some good too!Chance still doesn't want to go out, but I'm not going to force him. He's taken to stretching out on the windowsill in the afternoons and sunbathing. lol!
I'm about two thirds of the way through both my Harry Potter audio CD and the first book of Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events. I bet you're wondering why I've got both on the go at once, right? Well, that's because I like to listen to an audio book (or a story on CD) before I go to sleep and I also like to take a book with me whenever I go out, so, I've usually got the two on the go at once. And sometimes - like if I forget to take a book with me and go buy a new one when I'm out - I'll end up with two reading books on the go so will have three stories on the go at once. And, yes, I do manage to keep track of what's going on in all of the stories (before you ask).Well, that's about it I think.
Tori
4 comments:
well you got really had about the pool twice a week then tori , never mind i'm sure you will enjoy it ?? .
and 3 books on the go at one time , my you are a clever person .
by the way have they done any more of the ( ayla ) stories yet ?? .
nan x
They were supposed to be, but I've not heard anything more about it. Mam is reading the first one at the moment and is really enjoying it. She's borrowing my copy (but only reading it when she's with me as I keep it in my bag with my book).
wooohooooooo it's not Wednesday anymore!!! Good to see ya
yes I agree with Nan you were had on the pool, but you will still have fun :)
Say hi to Kero for me!
Will do, Kerry
Post a Comment