
I meant to post these yesterday, but I forgot. My excuse is that I was too tired to think straight. lol! Anyway, these are some photos I took of my Mam's 18 month old Black Lab, Willow, when I was at my parents' place on Thursday evening for dinner (after my exam and before we went off to play our pool games).
I'm really proud of these photos actually, because it's quite hard to get Willow to sit still long enough to take a photo and since these were taken with a camera phone they aren't as good as they would have been with a proper camera anyway. So, like I said, I'm really proud of them. Hence me showing them off. lol!Tori
2 comments:
WOW!!! I missed a lot of your posts... sorry Friday I didn't think blogger.com was working so I just let it slide... then today I was busy with housework and finishing up my homework for Monday's class... then I took Scotty for a walk to meet my husband as he was coming home from work.... I walk towards him and he picks me up where ever I managed to get... you know what I mean LOL.... Scotty loves those walks and he recognizes our car when it comes down the street. He pooped and I forgot to bring a baggy so I had to stop at that spot and wait for my husband who had baggies in the car to pooper scoop with LOL..... nice walk but a bit chilly with the wind.
I scrolled down and read all your posts and thoroughly loved all the pictures!!
Thanks Kerry and don't worry about missing a couple of days. When I was first on here I missed about a week between posts. lol!
Anyway, I know exactly what you mean about the thing with the walks and the car. lol!
And, glad you enjoyed the posts and piccies.
Post a Comment