
I know I wasn't going to post again until tonight, but I decided to post some pics of Kero as he's grown up. Anyway, this first pic - to the right - was taken in the car when we were on the way home from the kennel with him. So, he was 9 & 1/2 weeks old. I do have some of him from before he left the kennel, but I wont bother showing you them right now. I'll just start from when he came home. He was a good boy in the car, but was a bit sick because he'd been fed just before we picked him up.
I can't find the pic I told you about, Kerry, so, I'll show this one - to the left - instead. This is what happens when you leave a puppy alone. I only left him alone long enough to pee. Luckily the stuff he has all over the place was just his stuff this time (appart from the magazine he'd started to rip up). lol!
This one - to the right - was taken on Kero's very first Christmas. So, he was just over 7 months old. That's my older brother, Wayne, who's holding him and wearing the Santa hat. That's the closest thing to a photo with 'Santa' I have of Kero. I'd love a proper photo of Kero with 'Santa' but they don't have a guy who does that in pet shops or the groomers around here, so, I'll have to settle with Wayne in a hat. lol!
This one - to the left - was taken literally a few hours after Kero had his first ever haircut, which was about a week after his 1st birthday. He was very proud of his new haircut, but was a bit upset with me for leaving him at the groomers for the day and my little man does NOT approve of being left anywhere. Especially if that 'anywhere' involves him being cooped up (which he has to be in the groomers, obviously).
And this one - to the right - I took on Thursday. He wasn't all that sure of what to think of the bubbles. Bless him.Tori
5 comments:
1st picture! LOVE HIS EARS LOL I was so scared Scotty's ears wouldn't stand up straight, we took him to the groomers the first time when he was 6 months old and the groomer said she didn't think they would come up.... low and behold later that night they did!
LMAO Kero's toys... I will post a picture of Scotty's toys and his dogbone shaped toybox!!and the cat house that doesn't belong to the cat anymore....... Scotty said so
You should really suggest to your groomers at Christmas perhaps your husband would come in and sit for the day in a Santa suit, as you can see the person sitting in for Scotty's picture wasn't all that big and jolly LOL. All the pictures were taken with a digital camera and printed on a home computer/printer right there in their grooming shop. They used high quality paper but it surely wasn't anything fancy and they made a BUNDLE OF MONEY!
Scotty HATES and I repeat HATES getting a bath or haircut. According to the groomers tho as soon as we leave he is the best little customer she has. We have peaked through the window and watched him sit their like a prince but as soon as we go near him with a brush! Well!! I told the groomers I swear they have him drugged LOL. Scotty goes every 2 months in the spring summer and fall..... then we leave him as a shaggy beast from November to April. It gets very cold in Canada LOL.
BUBBBBBLESSSSS....... ohhhhh I so want to get bubbles to see what Scotty thinks of them! He has never seen bubbles!!
tooo funny
I created a link to your blog on my page and then clicked on it to confirm it worked and discovered You had ALREADY made a link to my blog on your page!! You beat me to it ha ha ha too funny
Don't feel too bad, I was worried Kero's ears wouldn't stand up too.
Kero's fine with being brushed and the groomer has no trouble cutting his fur. I've been able to cut knots out with no problems too. But so much as mention the 'b' word (or the word 'shower' and Kero will hide.
Never thought of suggesting that to the groomer. Will have to do that. Thanks.
I get Kero groomed every three months all year round. It's not as cold here as it is in Canada. And I can honestly make that statement because I spent Christmas of 2002 in Canada and also spent 6 months living there in 2003.
Just get a really small pot of bubbles and if you run out, use the soap you use to wash dishes and a bit of water and make your own. I've had this same pot for bubbles for almost two years now, and it's never ran out, even though the pot's not much bigger than my thumb. lol!
Haha! Beat ya! (about the links thing) lol!
Yes I read somewhere on this site you lived in Alberta!! I thought that was so cool. Why did you live in Canada?
ohhh and I meant to ask you what the link for your radio station was all about?
Kelly is from Canada. Born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta. I went there to spend Christmas with him after meeting him online. I'd known him for over a year at this point. Anyway, then I went back there, married him and stayed there for six months. But, we decided to settle in the UK rather than over there because I'm closer to my family (who are over here) than he is to his family (who are over there).
As for the radio station thing. It's my Yahoo radio station. I set it up just for the heck of it a while back and listen to it sometimes. It's a radio station that plays only the kinds of songs you like. So, I can listen to music without changing the CD or having songs come on that I can't stand.
Post a Comment