Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday

I never went to bed until late again. But this time it was my own fault. I did technically go to bed about midnight, but I was listening to Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone on CD and next thing I knew it was almost 2:00 am. Oops! Anyway, I was still up by 10:00 am.

I've been having a lazy day today. Well, appart from when I was sorting out some of my books because a certain cat *coughmegancough* knocked them off the shelves and my bedroom floor was covered in books. But, anyway, other than that I've had a lazy day. I have taken Kero out for a couple of short walks, but I don't think that even he feels like a long walk today. Bless him! It's cloudy today and there's a bit more of a breeze, but somehow it still seems to be just as hot as yesterday (if not hotter).

Chance almost got out just now. We opened the window and forgot and Chance was beside me and then he wasn't. Anyway, luckily I called his name so he stopped for a second which gave Kelly the oppertunity to grab him (he was walf way out of the window) so, that was close. After his neuter on Tuesday, he can go out as much as he wants. But, until then we don't want him out. I'm pretty sure someone has a female cat in season and I don't want him spoiling his pedigree, if you know what I mean. Both my girls go outside (when they want to) but that's because they are both spayed. Like I said, once Chance has been neutered, he will be allowed out too. Until then we just have to keep closing the window when he's awake and wondering about. Man, I can't wait until Tuesday! LOL!

We're having a proper roast dinner today. I know it's a warm day, but as I said the other day, if we don't eat a proper dinner we end up picking at rubbish. Besides, my Mam spent Friday afternoon with me and she cooked me loads of chicken and stuff, so, I don't have to do a lot to make the dinner. It's not that I mind cooking as such - though I am quite happy to let someone else take over - it's just that in this heat cooking is the last thing anyone wants to do. But, like I said, if I don't make us a proper dinner, we will end up eating rubbish, and we can't have that, can we? Anyway, we're having chicken, potatoes and mixed veg.

The blogger site wont let me add photos in my post today for some reason, so, I guess today has to be a text only post for a change. Oh, well, never mind. Anyway, that's all for now.

Tori

4 comments:

Kerry said...

bet Chance can wait plenty for Tuesday!! poor little guy with the big scissors on him..... it's for his own but you try explaining that to him!

Well I finally got some sunshine and you get the drizzley rain so I am off to walk with Scotty
Have a great day! errr I think it's evening in England now lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah it is evening now. lol!

We never actually got rain. It got quite cloudy and I thought we'd get rain, but no rain came and now we have a clear, blue sky again.

Kerry said...

went for a walk but forgot the camera on the kitchen counter top... brought it up from down here in the recreation room, then got a bottle of water for me and one for the boy and his little travel bowl and pooper bags and then walked out the door..... I was so darn organized too!

Anonymous said...

Well, you're getting closer to getting those pics. lol!