It's Sunday today. All day funnily enough. lol!I don't know if any of you have noticed, but I've added a load of new links to the list down the side of the pages on our little blog site. I also updated the 'Importand Dates' page the other day.
Anyway,I've not been doing much today. Just walked Kero a couple of times and watched some TV. That's about it. As from tomorrow though I will be making the effort to do more in the way of excercising. Could do with loosing a bit of weight.That's all for today as there's not much to write about since I've not done anything worth writing about.
Tori
4 comments:
ohhhhhhh your weekend sounds just like mine!!!
Wasn't it nice though?
Happy Monday
Yeah, it was
ok is it just me or did you change the news and updates page background too?
I chanced the backgrounds on almost all the pages. So, no, it's not just you. lol!
Post a Comment