Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Chance's neuter & more

The cat on the left in this photo is Chance, the cat on the right is one of his littermates. The photo was taken before he joined our family, but it's a nice photo, so, since I haven't posted it before I thought I'd post it now. Besides, blogger didn't want me to post the one I was going to post. LOL!

Anyway, Chance's neuter went well. He was declared to be 'perfectly healthy' in his pre-op check-up and there were no problems with the op itself. He was a bit upset with us when we went to pick him up (we being Kero, Kelly and myself) and I think he's a bit sore now that the stuff has worn off (I daren't try and spell the word, but you know what stuff I mean). But then, I'd be sore too! He still loves us though, and has came for pets and cuddles since he's been home. So, he's either crazy, glutton for punishment or a bit of both, lol! We aren't allowed to let him out for 'at least a day or so' - the vet says so - so, tonight we are keeping the windows shut tight. As from tomorrow afternoon though, if we want the windows open we're opening them, and if he gets out... well... what does it matter? He's neutered now, and 99.99...% of the time he comes when called. Besides, I don't think we'll physically be able to keep him in much longer. He REALLY wants to be outside!

I wish our weather would make up it's mind. Rain, sun, rain, sun.... I mean, pick one already! Sheesh!

I didn't get on here yesterday because first I went to Tesco with my parents, then Mam, Kero and I went to Neath on the bus and never got home until around 5:00 pm. When we did get home we pretty much just had something to eat, sorted out the baby clothes that I've somehow managed to get LOADS of (despite having no human kids of my own yet) so as to give Elizabeth some for her baby, then watched some TV. After that I just went to bed.

I know, Elizabeth's baby isn't even due until December, but I had so many baby clothes that to be honest I was eager to give some away. I mean, I gave away about three black bag fulls and still have a very big suitecase full left. And, anyway, clearing out some of that lot has given me a bit more space. So, that's a big plus.

Well, that'll do for now because I'm bored of typing (well, I told the truth, didn't I? lol!)

Tori

3 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

glad to hear chance is ok after his opp , and forgives you for what you had done to him ( bless him )lets hope the weather isnt to cold or he might get a chill in his ( you know whats ) that he dont have any more , lol , i bet he aint lol bles him ( great granma is only joking chance ).
elizabeth is a lucky little lady getting all those baby clothe's , and what a good ( god-mother-to-be ) you are too .
nan x

Kerry said...

ohhhhhhhhhh a baby being born in December?? Awesome month!! LOL my birthday is in December :)

Poor poor little chance he must be so sore. When we had our cat neutered we had him declawed too.. he REALLY was angry with us LOL.

We only had sunshine here for the early morning.. by 10 am it was cold and overcast and gray the rest of the day. Don't know who has both of our sunshine!!

Anonymous said...

Nan,
Lucky for Chance we had a nice, warm day today. But then, he doesn't have those bits to get a chill on any more anyway. lol!

Kerry,
Who ever took my sunshine gave some back today. Hope they gave you some too. lol!
When in December is your birthday? My Mam's is 19th and I think the baby is due about the 15th (or something like that).