Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hot and bored

Well, I'm on here writing again, because I'm bored! It's boiling hot so Kero doesn't want to be outside, he just wants to sleep. Can't blame him though, because it's too hot for me and I don't have fur and can eat ice-cream. I know I said earlier it wasn't as hot as yesterday, but I changed my mind! I think it might actually be hotter today!

Tori

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I'm waiting for it to heat up some here. We have a very long car ride today and Scotty is anticipating it already!!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

yes tori it is or rather was hotter today , we sat outside at the carvery , and we all agreed to get in the car and head for home .
thank goodness robin managed to park the car under some tree's .
nan xx

Anonymous said...

Kerry,
Kero loves to go places too. He prefers lots of short rides to a long ride though. I hope you do get some nice weather soon. I'm sure both you and Scotty would love it if you did.

Nan,
Yes, it is a good thing Robin managed to park the car under some trees. Imagine if he hadn't.... ouch, hot seats!!!