It's Monday today and normally I'd have been out shopping this morning, but my routine for this week has changed, so, I'm not going shopping until Wednesday this week instead. Anyway, it was raining here this morning and the alternating between raining and 'trying' to be sunny all afternoon. I wish it would make up it's mind. Stupid weather!Kero and I went for a long walk today (despite the weather) and Sakura came with us. Luckily it didn't rain much while we were out. Sakura got a bit upset though, because we weren't going as slow as we normally do and she had a bit of trouble keeping up with us. But, power walking is better for me, and Kero was having a great time running ahead then coming back to me to urge me on. LOL!
Chance is thinking about the idea of going outside. He's gotten as far as jumping out of the front room window and sitting on the windowsil outside, but he's too scared to go further and didn't stay out there for long. I don't think it helped his courage level when he jumped out the window to find it pouring with rain. Poor little man got soaked... bless him!I watched 'Monster In Law' on Sky Movies on Satuday evening and it was a pretty good movie. Don't know if you have seen it, but if you haven't and were wondering what it was like then you can stop wondering because I've told you. lol!
Well, that's about it I think.
Tori
2 comments:
ohhhhhhhhhhhh look at Kero, tired little guy!
I like the new changes in your backgrounds looks very good!
Thanks Kerry
Post a Comment