Friday, June 09, 2006

From Thursday to Friday

Well, that's that then. My exams are over with and I have to wait until August to find out how I did. Everyone keeps asking me how I think I did, but as I keep telling them, it doesn't matter how I think I did, it's how the people who mark it think I did that matters. Good point?

Anyway, that's Kero's grooming session over for another three months too. I love when he's freshly groomed. He's so handsome and white! And he smells lovely! It's just a shame he's not too good at staying that way, isn't it? But then, he wouldn't be my Kero if he stayed clean all the time, would he?

I did pretty good with pool last night. I mean, I wasn't the best played there, but I never said I was a great pool played, I just said I liked to play. Either way, I played in six or seven games and out of those me and my partner (we were playing doubles) won three games. So, like I said, I did pretty good. Especially when you think I've only ever had the odd game here and there with relaxed rules. Anyhow, we're making a team and playing once a week. For now it will be on a Thursday, but the night might change if we find it doesn't suit everyone.

It was VERY hot here again today. Apparently it's not just my imagination that it's getting hotter. I wish it was though.

Kero and I went out for a walk and after a bit we were joined by a certain black cat. That's right, my Sakura. I swear she thinks she's a dog, because she was walking along beside Kero copying what he did - except when he was scenting stuff - and even panting along with him. I know some of you will find it hard to believe that the cat came for a walk. I mean, you should see some of the people's faces when they see me walking along with a dog and a cat strolling along beside me. So, I took a couple of photos. Yes, the ones in this post.

Got some laundry done today so that I don't have to worry about it tomorrow. Didn't have much to do though, because Kelly did a load for me yesterday while I was out. I just hope he knows how much I appreciate what he does. I put the stuff out on the line today - for a change - and it didn't half dry quick! I swear I've never seen clothes dry so fast before in my life! At least, not when the clothes are outside on the line anyway, lol!

OK, Nan, so, there's just one 'e' in 'shepherds' pie. Fine! But, what if I wanted two of them? Maybe I just like the letter 'e'. lol! Seriously though, I did think I'd spelled it wrong, so, thanks for telling me how it's meant to be spelled. After all, we both know that I can't spell to save my life, don't we? LMAO!

By the way, isn't this photo of Kero (the one to the right) lovely? I took it while we were out today. Not bad for a photo taken with a phone's camera, eh?

It's really noisy here tonight. But, it always is on a Friday night. See, the people who live above me have a baby (I think she's about four months old now) and on a Friday night the baby's grandmother has her and they have a party. I never get an invite thoug *sulk* Anyway, they can get a bit noisy sometimes and it's quite annoying, but I don't want to complain to them, because I figure it's not worth the hastle. Still, it's only been once or twice in the whole time we've been here that the noise has gotten a bit much. Last week - for example - I had an early night, but I ended up being woken up after only a couple of hourse because of the noise. And let me tell you, waking me up is not an easy task! But, like I said, it doesn't happen often. If it happened a lot though, I would complain about it.

Anyway, it's pretty close to midnight, so, I'm going to go watch some T. V. while I wait for Kelly to get home (he went to see X-Men 3 with my brother, Wayne). I would go to bed, but he's left his key at home, so, I can't go to bed in case I fall asleep and he can't wake me up. After all, Kero's not exactly going to be able to open the door for him. I bet Sakura could if I left the key in it though. Ok, maybe not, but give her long enough and she'll figure it out!

Oh yeah - in casre you were wondering - my sunburn is healing nicely. It's not sore at all any more and I'm actually keeping a bit of colour on my shoulders for a change. Normlaly as the sunburn heals I go back to being white, but I'm not this time. Do you think maybe it's because I don't really get much of a chance to stay out of the sun? I dunno. Either way, it's a good thing. I think it is anyway.

Tori

2 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

what great photo's of kero & sukora ( sorry if i spelt her name wrong ) ( us in our wrong spellings aye tori ) lol.
any way as i was saying , lovely to see them side by side .
well you might get lucky in the cooler weather as it is quite over cast down here , but we mustnt grumble as we need a bit of rain.
glad your sunburn is healing .
nan x

Anonymous said...

Well, you got pretty close to the right spelling. It's meant to be 'Sakura' and you put 'Sukura' so, like I said, you got pretty close.

Anyway, it's a bit overcast here today too, but that hasn't made it cooler.