It's been VERY HOT here again today, even with the fan (which I am REALLY glad we have). I swear it's getting hotter as each day passes! Anyway, I haven't really done much today because I wanted to have a relaxing day since tomorrow is going to be so busy for me and yesterday was busy too. Besides, it's too hot to do much!
Speaking of tomorrow, I dubt I'll be on to blog tomorrow, because I have a day that's about as full as they get. I have to be able to leave the house just after 9:00 am so I can give Kero a long walk before we get on the bus about 10:00 am to get him to the groomer for his 11:00 am appointment. Then I'm going to my parents' plade for lunch. Then I have my other exam in the afternoon (so Mam is fetching Kero from the groomer and taking him home for me). After that I'll just have time to go to my parents' place and eat the dinner my Mam will have ready for me before Mam, Wayne and I have to head to our pool games which we will be going to once a week from now on. Anyway, by the time I get home I'll be pretty much crawling in to bed.
Anyhow, back to today....I just got back from taking Kero for his last long walk. Not his last actual walk, because he's going to need to go out again before bed, but his last walk where he gets to run around loose in the park. He's had two walks like that today, each one lasting almost an hour. We also played football in the garden for about half an hour this morning and both enjoyed ourselves. I took a few photos and did mean to post them with this, but they are still on the camera and I can't be bothered to fiddle with it right now. lol!I'm cooking dinner while I'm writing this, so, it's taking me quite a while. lol! I wouldn't normally bother with a cooked dinner with this heat, but I know if I don't make a cooked dinner then we will end up picking at treats and that's not good for us, is it?
Anyway, in case you are interested in what we are having, we're having sheepherds pie and beans. Yeah, I know, it seems like we always have beans, but this time it's not because I couldn't be bothered to make anything else, it's because the sheepherds pie is just about done and I just realised I never put the veg on. So, beans it is. LOL!Well, I think I'll call it a day here and concentrate on sorting the food out.Tori
3 comments:
I so love the picture of Kero at the computer!!
and you always have such cute little pictures and cartoons. The Happy birthday to your nan picture is adorable!!
Hope you have a great day!
Thanks Kerry. It takes a lot of patience to get photos like that one of Kero at the PC. But, I have patience and a digital camera, so, it's no big deal for me. lol! As for the pics like the happy birthday one, I snag those pics from sites all over the place. Though, some are actually sent to me by friends.
well tori now who makes some one feel tired out with reading about your hours here and there with kero , and going places ( phew ) and my favourite for lunch ( shepherds pie ) wowo you lucky people .
and as kerry says , kero looks cute at your key board .
love nan xxxx
Post a Comment