We have had beautiful weather today. It was nice and sunny and warm but not hot. Perfect! I guess who ever it was that stole my sun decided to give at least some of it back. lol!Chance is definately over his neuter already. He's in to EVERYTHING and racing around like nobody's buisness. Want to know something funny though? Up until Tuesday morning I was having real trouble keeping him in. Today, we had all the windows open (and for a while the door too) and let him know he could go out and he didn't want to know. In case he wasn't sure he was allowed out, Kelly picked him up and put him on the mat just outside the door and he just flattened himself to the florr and did the fastest combat crawl that I've ever seen - well, the nearest thing to one that a cat can do - to get inside as quick as he could. Then he hid in his pet carrier for a few hours. So, I guess he doesn't want to go out now, eh? lol!
My Mam and I went out to dinner tonight with Mam's Welsh class at the Chinese place where Mam, Dad, Kelly and I had our join anniversary dinner last month. I've not long got back, actually. Anyway, we had a great time. But then, we always do when we go there. Plus, the women from the class are really nice and loads of fun to spend time with. The class has been going on for four years and every six months - at Christmas and in June (at the end of the year of lessons) - the whole class goes out to dinner (and I get to go too). Anyway, the class is over with now, but we're still going to 'try' to keep up the meals every six months. Also, I think the class is meeting up every so often between those times to practise their Welsh.Anyway, that's pretty much what's been going on today. So, good night!
Tori
5 comments:
well fancy some one stealing your sunshine tori ( how dare they ) but as you said ( they you a bit of it back ) lol.
and chance doesnt want to go out in the big wide world ( maybe he knows something we dont ) lol , but he will soon pluck up the courage to go out there ( after a few more cat comando's ) lol.
glad you had a good time at the dinner .
nan xx
sorry tori made a mess of that comment about the sunshine , it should have read ( but they did give you a bit of it back ) silly me .
nan xx
It's ok, I managed to figure out what you meant. LOL!
lol I knew what you meant too Nan!!
*giggles*
I had moments of sunshine yesterday but it kept clouding over. Today is supposed to be much better.
They say once a male cat is neutured he has no need to go outside and so some just never do again. My fat lazy Ace goes out and flops down and lays in the sunshine but he doesn't go very far and keeps and eye on the door at all times in case he feels he needs to bolt back in.
Have a great day!
Kerry
it's not Wednesday anymore waaaaaaaaaaa
Post a Comment