Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sleep, Sunday & stuff

Well, I lost the battle with staying awake about 8 o'clock last night. So, that wasn't too bad. And I really must have been tired, because it was about 7:45 am that I woke up this morning. Needless to say I woke up full of energy. So, Kero and I spent about half an hour or so running around the garden (just 'cause we could). I didn't go out there with the intention of racing around with him. I just took him out for a pee and he did the thing he does to say "come on, chase me!" So, I chased him.

Anyway, I woke up with slightly sore and very red arms from the sun yesterday, so I bed my Mam (who caught a lot more sun than me, 'cause I was in the shade as much as possible) is in a fair bit of discomfort today. I'm just glad I managed to keep the amount of sun I caught to a minimum.

By the way, the dog to the left here is my Mam's black lab, Willow Moonshadow. It's one that I took of her on her 1st birthday (November 28th 2005).

Right now I'm cooking dinner. OK, at this exact second I'm typing on here, but the stuff is on cooking. Anyhow, I had planned on doing a roast today, but I can't be bothered. So, instead I asked Kelly what he wanted and he fancied sausages, which gave me the idea to do bangers, mash and beans. I know it's normally peas, but I wanted as little cooking as possible, because it's warm here again today. It's not as hot as yesterday though.

After dinner I'll be taking Kero for a nice, long walk again and letting him run around at the park. Not sure what I'll be doing after that. But, if I do anything exciting I'll let you know about it tomorrow, ok? lol!

Tori

4 comments:

Kerry said...

I am very familiar with bangers mash and peas!! married into a very scottish family LOL
more partial to the mince than the bangers though LMAO

Kerry said...

the chocolate lab looks so small compared to the lab I know

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

wow , " bangers and mash and beans ) lovely , i would have had beans with mine , but i havent had any for a while.
and i hope the arms are better today .
your nan x

Anonymous said...

Kerry,
One of Kelly's grandmothers is from a Scottish family (she's from the Kenedy clan).
And the lab isn't as small as she looks, it's just that the photo has been resized, so, she looks small.

Nan,
They were a bit better, but then I caught more sun again today, so, not any more.