Well, it's a little after 2:00 am on Monday morning and I'm not the least bit sleepy. I should be since I walked through the park twice with the dogs, walked about half way to my Mam's place to meet her (she was coming down to help me figure out why my cooker wont work), walked back to my place, took the dogs and Mam's netball to the park to play (we played for about half an hour.... maybe longer), walked Mam back through the park, then walked back home with the dogs again. Plus, of course, the dogs had a few little walks throughout the evening (and the morning too). So, I think with all that exercise (which my body isn't used to) I should be practically crawling in to bed. But, nope, I'm wide awake. And that's why I'm here posting about my Sunday instead of laying in my bed snoring my little head off. lol! Seriously, when I weigh when we go to town later, the scales better show I've lost weight!!!Tori
2 comments:
holy cow !! holy cow!! I went to sleep before 9:30 last night and didn't wake up until 4:27 this morning......... it's been at least a year since I slept that long in one stretch!!
I haven't slept that long in one stretch for some time either. I seem to be just taking naps lately for some reason. A couple of hours here, a couple of hours there, you know? It's kinda annoying really.
Post a Comment