I had an early morning because of going for my exam. I think I did ok with the exam, but I wont know for sure until August. I've got the other part of the exam on Thursday afternoon, but, as I said, I wont know the rusults until August. I think it's something like August 24th or something that I find out. I forget. Either way, after Thursday my course is over and it's just time to play the waiting game. While I was in taking the exam Mam and Dad were up town and while they were there they got Kero a new football (which she promised him for his birthday but didn't get for him) and they picked me up a fan, because I've been meaning to get one for a couple of weeks now but keep forgetting. And after the exam was over I went and had lunch at my parents' place. When I got home I played football in the garden with Kero for a bit - have taken the ball away from him now though because it's about 9:30 pm and Kero gets very yappy with footballs - then I put the fan together. I haven't really done anything else today though, and I'm a bit tired, so, I'm going to call it a night and go crawl in to my bed.Tori
3 comments:
i love the little picture tori , and its playing all that footie with kero thats tired you out , so hope you sleep well .
nan x
Scotty destroys all his toys... he's a power chewer. especially plasitc and stuffed toys. I have discovered he takes a little longer with the rope toys and the hard rubber..... he eventually gets them destroyed though LOL.
I couldn't wait until August for my exam results.... a week was driving me insane LOL
Kero does chew his toys, but he doesn't tend to completely destroy them until he's had them for a while. But I buy him so many that ewen if he destroyed them straight away, he'd always have toys. lol!
Post a Comment