
Well, it's about 2:oo am on Saturday morning. And guess what? I can't sleep. AGAIN!!! Actually, that's not entirely true. I mean, I did get some sleep. Unfortunately, I fell asleep about 5:00 pm so woke up around midnight. Well, I did say I was tired after the walk I had with Kero. LOL!
Anyway, I figured while I was up I would try again with posting that photo of Chance that I've been trying to post since Thursday evening. And it appears I was right that the PC was just being a pain, because this time I've managed to get the photo to be in the message box thingy. YAY ME!!!
OK, well, that's all for now, but I'll be posting again later to fill you in on how our Saturday goes. After all, I know you are dying to know, aren't you? lol!
Oh, yeah, and did you notice I learned how to change the time thing on the bloggers so it says the right time for me? I'm really pleased with myself for figuring that out. Actually, I should thank Kerry for that one, because if I hadn't seen that the time on her blogger was different to the time on mine, I wouldn't have realised it could be done. So, thanks Kerry.
Tori
5 comments:
Your quite welcome !!! LOL
Chance is beautiful!! I must post some pictures of Scotty's big brother Ace the cat.. he's old and cranky. 10 plus years.
my brother and sister inlaw have a huge chocolate brown lab and his name is Chance too!
they also have a blonde lab who is not quite a year old yet and his name is Buddy.. I keep calling him Lucky ( ya know... it's a lucky chance to have a nice dog LOL)
LOL!
My mother has a black lab who is 18 months old. I'll post a pic of her on here at some point.
Awesome!
what i would like to know is , how does kerry get her little scottie picture on here ???? .
tori's nan
sorry tori .
i forgot to say what a lovely pic of chance .and see if you wait long enough it turns out ok , doesnt it , i mean the times you tried to get chance's pici on .
your nan x
Post a Comment