Sunday, November 12, 2006

6 Weeks 2 Xmas Eve

I showed the people that live above me what real music is and how you can play it Friday night. LMAO! They got the hint and turned their music down around midnight. Much better than their usual 6:00 am. LOL!

By the way, the pink thing that Megan's snuggled up in is my robe... guess she likes it, eh? LOL! Megan's got nothing to do with today's topics, but I thought the photo was cute and wanted to use it today.

Anyway, Kero and I went and met up with Elizabeth, her boyfriend Chris and Willow at the park on Saturday afternoon before my stream. Kero and Willow behaved for a change. LOL! Actually, they aren't too bad when we are outside in a nice, big, open area. It's when they end up in a confined space together that we have problems. So, we've decided to give the idea of the whole family bring there for a sort of second Christmas on boxing day a miss. Which means that Kelly and I will be having a nice, quiet Christmas at home together with just the animals and each other. But we're both happy with that idea anyway.

Six weeks today will be Christmas eve. I don't even need a calendar to tell you that, because tomorrow is my birthday and my birthday is exactly six weeks before Christmas. So, now you know. LOL! So, if you haven't started thinkin about Christmas yet then it's about time you did, because it's getting really close now and I don't know about you, but I don't fancy shopping last minute in mid December. LOL!

I got a birthday e-card from the friend that I named Jayde Bramblerose (my Grandma's Yorkie) after. She goes by the nickname Jade, but her name isn't Jade really. Anyway, I've known her since just after I started going on the internet - about 7 years ago now - and not once has she ever forgotten my birthday. No matter what's happened through the year or how little we've spoken to each other through the year, she ALWAYS remembers my birthday e-card. And if she hasn't spoken to me much throughout the year - like this year - I get an update e-mail as well. And she picks out such beautiful e-cards too!


Well, I think that's everything I wanted to say today. LOL!

By the way... I just realised that I can't count... I was out a day on the amount of days to my birthday in those posts... oops... LOL!

Tori

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

I looked at my clock after reading your blog and it shows 7:14 PM here...which means it's 12:14 AM(give or take) November 13th in Wales. Happy Birthday, Tori. I hope it's a nice one. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Thanks AK!
So far so good! *smiles*

JOY said...

Hi Tori

Happy birthday to you ...
Happy birthday to you ...
Happy birthday dear Tori ...
Happy birthday to you!

Hope you have a great day and get loads of pressies!

Love the blog, can't wait to see what is coming next.

www.limavady2dubai.blogspot.com

Kerry said...

Well I sang Happy Birthday to you on MSN minutes after midnight
But I will say it again here

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORI!

Anonymous said...

Thanks both.

And, Kerry, you did a great job of singing happy birthday last night on MSN!!!