Well, as you can see I've been having fun with colours on our blog. I'm still pissed off about loosing those pages but I'm getting over it... lol!Had a short storm this afternoon that cut the power for long enough so that it shut down my PC and the PC wasn't happy about it. Couldn't get it to start up... finally got it to start up and it wouldn't go online so I had to unplug my modem and then plug it back in so it would reset itself. Not a fun thing to have happen at any point but even worse was that it happened in the middle of my stream... not good!
Watching a movie later... I forgot what it's called though... but anyway it's this week's "Saturday Movie Showcase" (I think that's what they call it) on Sky Movies and it looks good so I want to watch it... if I can get the remote back of Chance that is, lol (look under his right front paw in the pic above). Anyway, after that I'm 'hoping' to stay up long enough to get to play 'Name That Tune' but it depends on how sleepy I get since I'm working on only 3 hours sleep today.
Anyway, thanks to those of you who have signed our guest book.
Tori
2 comments:
Thanks for reminding me about fixing the link!
I think Chance wants to watch a cat show, not some "Saturday Movie Showcase."
I think you're right... wonder if 'Cats' was on... lol!
Post a Comment