Monday, November 13, 2006

The mysterious package has been opened

Well, we all know what today is, so, I wont say it... lol! By the way, a big thank you to everyone who has said happy birthday to me either on here, on MSN or by phone.

I FINALLY got to open the mysterious package, which turned out to be a pretty gold box with a T-Shirt in it that said "dog think they're humans, cats think they're god" (see photo to the right) and I'll be wearing that tomorrow when I go to town for my weekly weigh in and shopping trip. So, thanks Grandma!

I also got a £10 cheque (thanks for that too Grandma), £35 cash, a little beanie teddy, Seasons 1 & 2 of Full House on DVD (I knew I was getting those from Kelly though, but still), some dog and cat earings, a kitten themed jigsaw puzzle, 9 birthday cards (there's another on it's way though, got a message telling me so last night) and a birthday e-card. I also got a text from Shireen's mother, Jackie, saying happy birthday from her and Shireen. Um... I think that's everything. LOL!

Before you ask what I'm spending my birthday money on... I'm not spending it on anything yet. I'm doing what I do every year and putting it aside until after Christmas so that anything I wanted that I don't get (like an mp3 player) I can buy myself. But, I don't want to spend the money on something that people have got me for Christmas and upset someone. So, that's why I wait.

Tori

2 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

oh no is it really a birthday here , lol , glad you like the t/shirt , i just couldnt resist it , lol.
and you save your money love till after santa has been .

i must say the photo of t/shirt came out well.

grandma x

Anonymous said...

LOL! Will do Grandma.

Yeah, it did, didn't it? Took ages to get it thought 'cause Megan and Chance like the T-Shirt too and kept wanting to lay on it when I had it layed out to do the photo. LOL!