Monday, November 27, 2006

Another weekend gone

Well, there you have it! Yet another Monday almost over, and this time next month Christmas will be over with and we'll be counting down the days, hours and minutes to the new year, how about that then? Has your year flown by as fast as my year has?

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year. I don't know that I was last year, but this year I definately am!!! I SO can't wait!!! Not sure why though... I guess I'm just managing to get into the Christmas spirit better this year, eh?

There were so many things that I wanted to get done this weekend and I was only able to achieve about half of them. I think someone bewitched all the clocks or something, because everything seemed to take at least twice as long as it should have.

Anyway, I went in to town today to find some milk bones for Scotty and now that I have milkbones for him I will be getting this parcel sorted out to send to Canada. I'd hoped to get the milkbones all nice and neatly in a box but I guess everyone needed milkbones today because there wasn't a milkbone box in sight and we tried all THREE grocery stores PLUS the pet store. Anyway, I finally managed to get some loose ones in the pet store so instead of in a nice box like I'd hoped, they will be just in a bag. Still, at least I have them now. So, I'm hoping to get this parcel mailed tomorrow (Tuesday).

Tomorrow's weigh day too. I doubt I've lost any though since I've been a VERY naughty girl. Yesterday I pinched some of Kelly's chocolate and then today I had a fried egg sandwich (and made my Dad laugh by finishing it off with a glass of diet cola) and some mince pies. Yes, I did enjoy them thank you. LOL! But, anyway, like I said, I doubt I'll loose any weight this week now. To be honest, I doubt I'll loose any more between now and the new year. I mean, I have the Christmas dinner with the Welsh class on the 6th of December, possibly another dinner on the 16th of December (a birthday dinner for my Mam who's birthday is three days later... she does know about it, lol) and then there's Christmas. So, all in all I will be VERY surprised if I loose any weight in this next month or so.

By the way, I see you signed my guest book earlier Kerry... thank you! *smiles*

Tori

5 comments:

Kerry said...

it's ok I thought I should probably take Kero's out of the box and put them in a bag they will be less noisy in bags and keep the postal people from wondering what the heck is in the parcel LOL

Anonymous said...

That's true... LOL!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well you do make me smile tori , with the things you say in your blogger .

and you never know you might be pleasantly surprised with your wiegh in ( i did say maybe ) lol .

grandma x

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I make you smile... I think... lol!

And, it would be nice to be surprised, but I don't hold out much hope!

Kerry said...

Good Luck on your weigh!!