Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

Weight today: 15 stone 9 lbs (219 lbs)
Weight lost this week: 3 lbs
Weight lost so far: 8 lbs
Total weight lost so far: 2 stone 1 lb (29 lbs)

Shame the first 21 lbs doesn't count, or I'd have £20 coming to me! LOL! Oh, well... 6 lbs to go and I get my £10! Woohoo!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

WELL DONE!! more then me this week way to go !!:)

Anonymous said...

See... told you it was Wednesday by the time you got to see it! LOL!

Thanks by the way!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well done tori , and that means i will soon be loeing my first 10 pound , but not in wieght but in the ££££'s sign , lol , i really am very-very pleased for you tori , and i know how much you loved your sweetie's in the past .

grandma x

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

oh my goodness " spelling " mistake " again " lol , it should have said " loseing " not " loeing " lol .

grandma x

Anonymous said...

LOL! I knew what you meant Grandma. And thanks!