Well, we FINALLY have our new PCs!
Dad got me some really great speakers as an early birthday present to go with it too. He says that since I'm - as he put it - "doing a lot with sound" I "need a decent set of speakers"... decent? Holy cow! Decent is an understatement!!! We had the volume not even half way up and had to turn it down because we couldn't hear each other over it even though we - we being Kelly, Dad and myself - were stood right next to each other and damn near yelling! Kelly, of course, now wants speakers like I have. But for now he's got my old ones.
I had a coat made for Kerry's Westie, Scotty and it arrived literally within a couple of days of being ordered. It was ordered Sunday night and with me Wednesday morning. Even I was shocked at how quickly it arrived! Also, the Darren Hayes CD I ordered arrived today. And so did a birthday card (not the one from you Grandma). I know who it's from because of the sender info on it, but I'm being a good girl and haven't opened it yet.
D'you know what I'm doing right now? I'm multi tasking big time! I'm doing this blog, installing World Of Warcraft, reading e-mails and chatting on messenger. Man, if I tried doing that on the old PC it would have crashed by now! But this one isn't even going slow! You should have seen it zipping through the istallation of programs!!! I've only had it a few hours, and already I've got pretty much everything I had on the old one on it!!!
As you can see, I'm pleased with my new PC... LOL!
Tori
Dad got me some really great speakers as an early birthday present to go with it too. He says that since I'm - as he put it - "doing a lot with sound" I "need a decent set of speakers"... decent? Holy cow! Decent is an understatement!!! We had the volume not even half way up and had to turn it down because we couldn't hear each other over it even though we - we being Kelly, Dad and myself - were stood right next to each other and damn near yelling! Kelly, of course, now wants speakers like I have. But for now he's got my old ones.
I had a coat made for Kerry's Westie, Scotty and it arrived literally within a couple of days of being ordered. It was ordered Sunday night and with me Wednesday morning. Even I was shocked at how quickly it arrived! Also, the Darren Hayes CD I ordered arrived today. And so did a birthday card (not the one from you Grandma). I know who it's from because of the sender info on it, but I'm being a good girl and haven't opened it yet.
D'you know what I'm doing right now? I'm multi tasking big time! I'm doing this blog, installing World Of Warcraft, reading e-mails and chatting on messenger. Man, if I tried doing that on the old PC it would have crashed by now! But this one isn't even going slow! You should have seen it zipping through the istallation of programs!!! I've only had it a few hours, and already I've got pretty much everything I had on the old one on it!!!
As you can see, I'm pleased with my new PC... LOL!
Tori
4 comments:
new computers woooooohoooooo !!! and new speakers too! Better to hear me sing with hahahaha!
Your new computer sounds great. Have fun with it and enjoy that multitasking. :)
so who's a clever girl " multitasking then " , ( show of ) lol .
i am pleased you got what you wanted so now i want a new one lol .
grandma x
LOL!!! Thanks all!
Yep, all the better to hear you sing, Kerry! LOL!
I am enjoying the multitasking AK, so, don't worry about that... lol! I've even discovered I can play World Of Warcraft while listening to the streams, so, that means when I've got to go to the guild meeting I can, at least, keep the music on in the background!!! Woohoo!!!
Sorry Grandma, but after we brought PCs for each other, Kelly and I don't really have the spare cash to get you one. You'll have to buy your own. LOL!
Post a Comment