Here are some photos of the scenery here where I live. They were taken when I went for that walk with Kero back in October. So, the Autumn (or Fall if you prefer) colours were just starting to come in.
Don't you just love the colours this time of year?
If you click on them you can get bigger versions of the photos so you can see them more clearly.
Tori


4 comments:
love the photo's tori , and again as i have been to the park with you i know exactly where it is , and you have caught them just right .
grandma x
Great pics! I love the colors of autumn, too, but there's just one problem with autumn....winter always follows. We had a dusting of snow on the ground here this morning and there were snow flurries in the air on and off this afternoon.
oh dear AK snow for you already brrrrh , sorry but you can keep it for me , if it snowed in the fields and left the roads alone " i'd love it " lol .
Thanks for the compliments on the photos both of you.
AK,
I love the snow but we almost never get any here... and when we do it rains so quickly afterwards that it just turns to slushy stuff then ends up freezing and becoming sheets of ice.
Grandma,
That's not how it works, sorry. LOL!
Post a Comment