I managed to get a page for Kelly on this new Blogger Beta and am starting to get the hang of this new version. I also successfully helped my Grandma, my brother and my sister get their blogs across in to Beta. So, now we're all over here (appart from Dad, but I don't know his details so can't sort his). I've also got most of the stuff on either this page or Kelly's page, I just need to get the fantasy character names and the names and meanings lists across and I'm all sorted. See, told ya I'm a fast learner, lol!Anyway, mine and Kelly's blogs are still linked but since he's never posted on this one I've made it so we have our own blogs they are just linked and we are both admin on both pages, if that makes sense.
By the way, if you scroll down past this post you can see some screen shots from the wedding I went to this evening.
Tori
3 comments:
cool! awesome job you've done and indeed a quick learner!
You're learning faster than me! LOL
Hehe!
Post a Comment