As you can see from the photos in today's blog post, both my boys are ready for winter... got their Gryffindor scarves on and everything. Chance wasn't too impressed with the scarf... I think there was too much more scarf than cat and it scared him a bit... poor little guy! Kero, however, was perfectly happy to let me put a scarf on him. He was probably relieved that this time it was only the scarf and not that hat too. LOL!It's so cold here that the cats kept themselves in last night. They all came home and weren't interested in going back out, so, we shut the window and kept it shut. Even when I took Kero out for a pee a few hours after we shut the window none of the cats wanted out. And Kero was in a big hurry to get back in too! Not that I'm complaining about that... LMAO!
Fell asleep real early in the evening and woke up about 11:30 pm and that was that for my sleep then. Still, I remembered Voodooman does a stream at midnight my time on a Monday night/Tuesday morning, so, I dropped in on that. I was 'sort of' there for the whole thing. But, a little way in to the stream my PC screen went blank. So, I'm thinking "stupid computer" again, but then I turn to Kelly and see his has died too. So, now I'm like what the...??? And it was at that point I realised that the light we'd had on was no longer on. My first thought was the electric ran out, but then I thought, no way, we had £40 on it when we checked the other day, we can't have gone through all that much!!! So, I go to check the box and Kelly looks out the window to see if the street lamps are on. They weren't. So, about the point I saw there was no light on the box so it's not that it's ran out of money it's a power cut, Kelly also realises it's a power cut (I know, real quick on the uptake, aren't we? lol). So, off we trot to bed in the dark (well, what else can you do in a power cut at night?) And after a bit the power comes back so we get back up and go on to appologise to the people we'd been in the middle of talking to (and in my case listening to as well). So, I got to listen to the rest of Voo's stream and then ShadowWolf started one up but I thought I should try for more sleep so said my goodnights and all that. Of course, I STILL wasn't sleepy, so, I went on to play World Of Warcraft for a bit hoping I'd get tired from that... I didn't!Anyway, everything seems to have calmed down after the guild meeting. I wasn't on the game much today but got greeted as normal by the people still on when I got on, and Kelly was on earlier in the day and apparently they were talking about me, but he says there's not much to say except that they now know that the guild leader is my Dad and that his wife and my hubby are also guild members. Wish I'd been there for the conversation though, 'cause now I really want to know what they said about me. Still, if I'd been there, would there have been a conversation about me???
The new PCs have been ordered - Woohoo! I think Dad said we'll get them Thursday... late afternoon to early evening... so, that gives me Thursday night, all day Friday and Saturday morning to get all my stuff installed on it and get the playlists ready for Saturday and Sunday. Getting MusicMatch, Real Player and Real Producer back on it wont be a big deal, neither will getting my photos and music back on it, it's just sometimes the stuff takes forever to install. Plus, the new PC will have Windows XP on it and I've not used that much before... never really liked it... gotta have it though nowadays, don't you? I don't remember all the PCs specs, but I know it's got 1 Gig of RAM, a 3 Gig processor and a 160 Gig hard drive - compared to the 256 MB or Ram, 1 Gig (if that) processor and 30 Gig hard drive this one has! And Dad says we're having black cases with a nice, easy to see, silver power button. I don't remember anything else about the new PCs though. LOL!
My Mam didn't come down last night. She usually does on a Monday evening, but I told her not to because we were both tired and would just end up moaning and snapping at each other all evening otherwise.
Ended up taking a trip down memory lane yesterday. All Kerry's fault! lol! I read on her blog that it was the two year anniversary of when she got Scotty and it made me think of when I got Kero. He was SO TINY!!! And also... so clean!!! LOL! I drove everyone mad leading up to when I was getting him. I did count downs to the times I'd see him and then when I was waiting for the day to come when he'd come home, I did a count down to that too. I was SO excited about getting him. And, as Kerry said, I can't remember what I did without him. And I don't know what I'd do without him now!
Well, anyways, today is shopping and weigh day, so, I'm off to write a shopping list and get showered and dressed and all that so that I can get in to town for the time I'm meant to meet my Mam.
Tori
P.S. only 6 days to go til my birthday!!!
4 comments:
umm today is only Tuesday, don't you weigh on Wednesdays?
Not my fault you went down memory lane LMAO !!!
No, I weigh on Tuesdays, it's just that because of your class on Tuesday evenings you don't see it until Wednesday.
It is your fault... and even if it isn't, I'm blaming you anyway, 'cause there's no way I'm taking the blame myself. LOL!
now then girls " no fighting " tori & kerry lol .
i love the models in thier winter wonderland outfits .
grandma x
LMAO the models in their winter wonderland outfits
I went back to see where the models where on your blog............ then it occurred to me Chance and Kero
tooo funny!
Post a Comment