Sunday, November 19, 2006

Chance, Megan AND Sakura.... TOGETHER!!!

I was sat at the PC and Kelly says "QUICK get me your camera!" And this is why! Until we moved Chance was laying down too, but he just couldn't resist sitting up to get a better look at what we were doing. Still, it's all three cats together and not only that, it's also all three cats looking at the camera at the same time!!! Woohoo!!! And, I swear this is a totally unedited... not even resized... photo! In fact, I never even renamed it before I posted it!!!

Tori

5 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

woohoo at last all 3 cats together,what a lovely picture they make to , well done to you or kelly .

grandma x

AliceKay said...

One question I've been meaning to ask you for awhile now....what breed of cat is Chance?

Anonymous said...

It's Kelly who deserves the credit for that one, Grandma.

AK, he's pure Oriental... if you look on the page called 'The Zigler Family' there's a little write up about him and all the rest of the 'family'... including one of Kelly and myself.

Chance is pure Oriental (GCCF registered and everything), Sakura is Oriental x British Short Hair and Megan is Persian x Maine Coon x British Short Hair.

Anonymous said...

Or, if you want the full breed titles:

Chance is a Red Silver Spotted Tabby Short Haired Oriental, Sakura is a Black Long Haired Oriental x British Short Hair (who ended up as a Semi-Long-Haired Cat) and Megan is a Red And Black Tortoise Shell Persian x Maine Coon x British Short Hair (who ended up as a Long-Haired Cat).

AliceKay said...

Okay...I'll check that out when I have some time to read all about your family. Thanks. :)