Look at that sweet, innocent little face... to think, this time yesterday the little brat had me worried sick!!!Anyway, on to my real reason for blogging right now...
Had a great time with the streams today, but did kinga miss not having my Grandma there... was too quiet without her... LOL! But she was too busy enjoying herself to be with us! *evil grin*
Had a bad guild meeting last night though... walked out of it... nobody was listening to anyone else and I got fed up of it. We spent about an hour and a half 'discussing' (if you can call it that) one thing and it still never got resolved because nobody would pay attention to the other members of the guild. My Mam got fed up and left after a little under an hour... closely followed by Wayne... and about half an hour later Kelly and I had put up with all we could so we left too. I knew if I stayed I'd say something I'd regret so leaving was the best option. Then I went straight and put a carefully worded message on the forums pointing out hos discusted I was with the way the members behaved. I damn near left the guild! Didn't leave though, and things seem to have calmed down, so, that's good. Dad told me the meeting broke up not long after Kelly and I left but that stuff still didn't get sorted. So, the stuff got put on the forum and people can just get their asses to that and read it instead. Didn't get to the promotions either though, 'cause that's normally done after everything else is sorted, but apparently that's going to just be sorted out of the meeting and people can just look at their ranks or whatever. *shrugs helplessly*
And, I don't care if any of the guild read this and isn't happy about me posting on here too. For one thing it's my damn blog and I'll post whatever the hell I want! For another thing, if they weren't so bloody childish and if they were a little more greatful for all the work that their guild leader (my Dad) puts in to the guild then I wouldn't be so pissed off and needing to post, would I? And I'm not sticking up for my Dad just 'cause he's my Dad because I don't do that. And, even if I did, Grandma will tell you how much time Dad spends sorting stuff out on his PC so she'll tell you he genuinely does spend a lot of time working on stuff for his clubs and guilds. And the members of those clubs and guilds should be a little more greatful for it.
That's it for now... I'll get off my soapbox now and go and to try again with the whole sleep thing... lol!
Tori
4 comments:
WOW tori , my but you got all your wild up there didnt you , and yes i certainly will stick up for your dad as he really does put his heart & soul in to everything he does .
and i was hopeing to join shortly as it sounded really good , " but " i am having second thoughts now .
and oh yes tori , love the photo of the naughty boy .
grandma x
I hope you were able to get some sleep, Tori. *hugs*
Grandma,
Don't let this guild put you off the game. The game itself is great, it's just that there are some childish and ungreatful people. But, you get that in real life too!
AK, I got a couple of hours... fell asleep a little after 7 am... but only got about 4 hours 'cause I had to be up by 11 am!
ok tori i wont let it put me of the game .
and glad you got a few hours sleep .
grandma x
Post a Comment