Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sue And Nightmugg's Wedding

So, today was the long awaited (by the members of the Blood Nights anyway) wedding between Sue and Nightmugg and I thought I'd share the screen shots I took while on the game (the things that look like bolts of lightning, fireballs, etc are fireworks going off, btw).



OK, well, this first screen shot was taken right after the vows when Sue and Nightmugg turned to us all before we left the chapel. Don't they make a lovely couple?

Why is it that men always go for shorter women? LOL!


And this second screen shot was taken during the party that we all had in The Blue Recluse (I think I spelled that right) after the ceremony.



As you may have already figured out by the fact it's the central figure in both shots, the girl in the pink and white dress there is me (yes, the one standing by the table dancing in the second picture). Well, I had to wear a dress for my big sister's wedding, didn't I? LOL!



And, as you may also have figured out by now (and as you may remember if you were in the chat room in The Wolven when I told everyone. This was a wedding on World Of Warcraft not a real wedding. It was interesting though. The rehersal was SO boring, but the wedding itself was pretty cool. They couldn't have made it more realistic if they'd tried. LOL!



And, in case you were wondering.... I'm not really the bride's sister, I'm his - yes, I did say 'his' - daughter. LOL!



Tori

4 comments:

Kerry said...

the bride is a HE ???

ChicagoLady said...

Makes sense to me! NOT!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!

The bride is a female character played by a man... also, one of the bridesmaids is a female character played by a man.

And if that wasn't funny enough for you... the groom is also played by a man, so, the people behind the characters are both male. LOL!

Kerry said...

how do they decide who wears the dress and who wears the pants?