Well, my stress level has gone to a big time high this evening! Why? Because of blogger!
I tried - as I mentioned on my last night's post - to move my blog to Beta... well, now I wish I didn't, 'cause the only good thing that came of it is that Kerry can now post. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I lost most of my pages and honestly can't be bothered to re add them, so, I'm going to just work with this one blog page and the rest of them can go to hell for all I care!!!
If you want the World Of Warcraft character list go to Kelly's page and if you want the important dates list then scroll down... if you want to know anything about us then ask me 'cause I can't be bothered with it. I've been working for six months on these pages and then blogger messes about like that and I tried to find the pages and couldn't so now as far as I'm concerned the stuff can stay on here and the other pages can stay wherever the hell they vanished to!!!
I'll get all the links and important stuff on here over the weekend.
Tori
I tried - as I mentioned on my last night's post - to move my blog to Beta... well, now I wish I didn't, 'cause the only good thing that came of it is that Kerry can now post. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I lost most of my pages and honestly can't be bothered to re add them, so, I'm going to just work with this one blog page and the rest of them can go to hell for all I care!!!
If you want the World Of Warcraft character list go to Kelly's page and if you want the important dates list then scroll down... if you want to know anything about us then ask me 'cause I can't be bothered with it. I've been working for six months on these pages and then blogger messes about like that and I tried to find the pages and couldn't so now as far as I'm concerned the stuff can stay on here and the other pages can stay wherever the hell they vanished to!!!
I'll get all the links and important stuff on here over the weekend.
Tori
8 comments:
I'm soo sorry your blog site is all messed up :( I had no idea that the two blogger.com's would be sooo different and clash the way they did :(
it's k... honest... not your fault!
Sorry you lost most of your pages, hugs!
Thanks CL
Sorry to hear about all of your problems with the new Blogger. I haven't switched yet because I don't like change and will only go with most new things when forced to. :\
fairenough AK lol
But I do understand your stress level !!
Yeah, I bet
Post a Comment