Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
wow you did a very good job on these photo's tori , they really are lovely , you really feel that you could walk along the river banks dont you think so .grandma x
I agree...you've captured the scenery just beautifully. Looks like a very nice place indeed.
Thanks both of you.I seem to be getting much better photos with my new camera, don't you think?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow you did a very good job on these photo's tori , they really are lovely , you really feel that you could walk along the river banks dont you think so .
grandma x
I agree...you've captured the scenery just beautifully. Looks like a very nice place indeed.
Thanks both of you.
I seem to be getting much better photos with my new camera, don't you think?
Post a Comment