Yesterday (June 1st 2006) is Megan's 1st birthday. I think she's enjoying all the attention she got today. We got her a 'kitty play center' and both her and Chance absolutely love it. I think Sakura likes it too, but she's not ready to let me get photos of her playing with it just yet. I've seen her playing with it a couple of times, but as soon as she sees me looking she does her usual "I'm a big girl and I don't play with toys" act. Which, everyone who knows her knows is a load of rubbish, because she loves to play. It just has to be on her terms. She - Megan, not Sakura - also got some kitty treats and, of course, she had her birthday card. Can't forget about the birthday card, can we?
Anyway, I think Megan's enjoyed her birthday. Though she may be a bit annoyed at me because I got some tuna for the cats to have to celebrate Megan's birthday, but I forgot to give it to them. Oops! Well, I'll have to try and remember to give it to them tomorrow instead (since I forgot again today) or Megan wont be too impressed. It's just, I had a little helper for the day yesterday and was so busy dealing with her that I forgot all about the tuna and just gave the cats their normal dinner. And today I have no excuse, I just forgot.
Chance likes the scratch post so much that he even spent most of yesterday morning sleeping in the bed part of it, which is excellent for him because it means him being down near Kero's level and usually he doesn't like to do that when he's going to be sleeping. Usually he goes up on top of the kitchen cabinets to sleep. So, of course, I had to get a photo of him down in the bed thingy. But, I'll have to post that picture later or something, because for some reason it wont let me do it right now.
In the meantime, here's a video clip of Megan and Chance playing.
Anyway, I think Megan's enjoyed her birthday. Though she may be a bit annoyed at me because I got some tuna for the cats to have to celebrate Megan's birthday, but I forgot to give it to them. Oops! Well, I'll have to try and remember to give it to them tomorrow instead (since I forgot again today) or Megan wont be too impressed. It's just, I had a little helper for the day yesterday and was so busy dealing with her that I forgot all about the tuna and just gave the cats their normal dinner. And today I have no excuse, I just forgot.Chance likes the scratch post so much that he even spent most of yesterday morning sleeping in the bed part of it, which is excellent for him because it means him being down near Kero's level and usually he doesn't like to do that when he's going to be sleeping. Usually he goes up on top of the kitchen cabinets to sleep. So, of course, I had to get a photo of him down in the bed thingy. But, I'll have to post that picture later or something, because for some reason it wont let me do it right now.
In the meantime, here's a video clip of Megan and Chance playing.
Oh, by the way, for anyone who doesn't know (or has forgotten) you have to click on the picture to make the video start playing.
Tori
Tori

1 comment:
how come i missed this film of chance then , he didnt seem to mind that he was being filmed , did he .
nan x
Post a Comment