OK, it's official! I LOVE this new Blogger thing! Look at this!!! A purple and red blog... how cool is that??? Purple and red are like my two favourite colours and now I can have my blog in both of them!!!! Woohoo!!! And look... this is my default text colour... how about that then? PURPLE as the default text colour!!! Yeeeaaahhh baaabbbyyy!!! That's what I'm talkin' about!!! Woohoo!!!
Tori
Tori
6 comments:
hahahahahahahahahaha you are so cute!
ok so I have been playing with my blog page tonight and adding some stuff... stole the ideas from you!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT
Looking good!!!!
I bet I noticed something Kerry didn't! Toronto is only spelled with one R. Down in your links...
I'm always cute, didn't you know that Kerry???
I'll accept the blame for that one... lol!
*Runs off to fix the spelling before Kerry notices*
too late I already saw it!
Damnit!!! lol!
Post a Comment