Yay for Chance! He finally learned to beg!I've been trying to teach him since we got him in May and tonight he finally got it!
Good kitty!
I was doing some tea for me and Kelly and Chance came over asking for some milk and just to see if he'd do it I said "you can have some if you say please" and he begged! So, to see if it was a fluke I took him in to the front room where Kelly was and put him on the floor and told him (Chance, not Kelly... lol) to "say please" - which is the command I use for 'beg' with the cats - and he did it again! So, we went back to the kitchen and I got out the milk and got him to beg a third time.
Yay for Chance!
Now all three cats can beg! Although, Sakura only does it when it suits her, but that's the way everything works with Sakura. LOL!
I'll have to try and get a photo or video clip of Chance begging now that he can do it. I've got some photos of Megan begging (in her album in the 'Tori's Photo Albums' section) if you want to see them, but I haven't got any of Sakura begging and since he's only just learned to do it I don't have any of Chance begging either. Like I said, I'll see if I can get some.
Tori
1 comment:
good kitty!!
Post a Comment