I got another new CD the other day. It's a Willie Nelson one and it's called 'The Storm Has Just Begun'. And, yes, it's a good CD.As you can see from my posts I've spent most of the last couple of days researching stuff. And, why am I looking up stuff on those particular topics? Well, because I decided that when I got one of my weird ideas/questions - whatever you want to call them - in my head I would research the topic to try and answer my own question. Thereby giving myself something to keep me busy and stop myself from snacking when I'm not really hungry just bored, bored, bored. And, so far it's proved successful. In fact, when I weighed this week I had finally moved off the 16 & 1/2 stone mark. So, yay me!
Speaking of my weight loosing and activites and such... I'm no longer going to the gym. OK, so now you're thinking something along the lines of 'hang on a sec, you're saying your bored and then stopping some of the stuff you're doing' and 'why'd you stop going to the gym if you want to loose weight?' Well, the thing is, I was spending £30 a month on my membership but for various reasons bearly ending up going to the gym, so, I decided it wasn't worth the money.
Taking Kero to the vet in the morning because for one thing he's due for his booster shot, for another he's constantly scratching and biting at his butt end and has made himself so sore so I want the vet to have a look at him. I'll let you know tomorrow night what the vet says. I'm meant to be taking Kero up to my parents' place to spend some time with Willow tomorrow afternoon too.
Tori
2 comments:
I know what you mean about spending the money for the gym and never making it there and it being a waste... you walk Kero everyday several times I think your getting exercise and it shows by the weight loss so keep doing what your doing!
Thanks Kerry
Post a Comment