Saturday, September 09, 2006

A post for Friday September 8th

I'd hoped to get the 'cameras' post and this one in before we changed to Saturday, but it took me so long to find the details for the Olympus camera that I didn't make it. Ah, well.

By the way, the picture to the right is the Fuji Finepix s5600 - the camera I'm having - I wont bother showing you the other two. I snagged the picture from ebuyer's web site because.

Anyway...

It's after midnight and I should be in bed but I'm not sleepy. Mam and I - ok mostly Mam - made apple crumble at my place today and it was lovely. I was meant to have custard with it, but I forgot to make it and by the time I realised I'd nearly eaten what was in the bowl and didn't see the point in doing it then. We made some jam tarts too, and they're lovely too. Only had one of them so far, but that's enough to know how good they taste, lol.

Appart from the gym that's all I've done today, so, I'll call it a night.

Tori

No comments: