Saturday, September 16, 2006

Photos, Video Clips & Kids

Here's another photo that I took with my new Fuji Finepix s5600 camera. Our kitty Sakura came for a walk with me and Kero again today and I got some lovely photos of her while we were out. There are more photos in my photo albums - some of Sakura, some not - and there are also a couple of new video clips in our video clips section.

Anyway, Kero's been having lots of playmates lately. Not dog playmates because most of the people around here seem to have old dogs, but human playmates. Three of them are my friend Jan's grandchildren - 3 year old Justin, 4 year old Courtney and 5 year old Camryn - the other two are Christy and Natalie. Christy is 8 years old and is the daughter of another friend, and Natalie is 9 years old and is Christy's best friend. Anyway, they've been playing with Kero after school almost every day this week and I don't know who's enjoyed it more, them or Kero. And i've quite enjoyed it too. Missed them today.

That's about it I think. I want to have a nice relaxing evening in hopes of staying up for Kerry and ChicagoLady's 'Name That Tune' stream thingy tonight.

Tori

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Saw the clips and I heard your voice too!!!

that's an awesome camera you !

Anonymous said...

I think it's an awesome camera too... lol!