Friday, September 29, 2006

Playful Puppy & MusicMatch

It's so far taken me nearly ten minutes just from clicking 'create new post' to starting to type this. Not because of adding the photo, but because my little Kero man has, for some reason, been as playful today as he was as a tiny puppy and every time I went to type he'd come racing to me with a squeaky toy in his mouth to get me to play with him. I think he's tired himself out now though, 'cause he's sprawled on the floor asleep. Bless him!

It's been another cold, wet day. Not as cold as it could have been, but with the wind it seemed colder. For the first time in ages we needed coats and couldn't cut across the field because it was so muddy.

I tried putting MusicMatch on my PC last night because I'm hoping to get an MP3 player sometime in the near future. I've asked for one for my birthday in November and am hoping to get it, but if not then hopefully Christmas? And failing that I'll buy my own after Christmas is over, LOL! Anyway, I figured I would try installing MusicMatch and get used to the program a bit before I've got the MP3 player, but I couldn't. I've only got Windows ME on my PC and MusicMatch kept insisting it needed Windows XP. I've got RealPlayer though, and that's meant to be able to do the same kinds of things as MusicMatch can (just not necessarily as well as MusicMatch does them). So, I guess I'll have to just use that one since there's no way this PC can cope with XP and still run other programs. I'm hoping to upgrade my PC once Christmas is over with anyway, so, I figure if RealPlayer wont work right I'll just borrow other people's PCs - my Mam, for example, has got XP on her PC and also has MusicMatch on it for her MP3 player - wont hurt to do that for a while.

Still, at least I have sound on my PC... lol!

Tori

2 comments:

Kerry said...

*eyes Tori evilly*
I caught that still have sound comment lady!

Anonymous said...

LOL!