Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Weird World Of Blogs

How strange this blog world is!

I was watching my movie - which was good by the way - and while I was watching it was looking at other blogs. You know, to see what's out there and all that. Anyway, there are some really weird blogs out there. You wont believe some of the blogs I saw!!!

There was this one for example where the first thing I saw when I went to the blog was a photo of a guy sprawled on a bed - I think it was a bed - with a dog - a poodle I think - laying on his back and the bit of writing said something about 'Amber' approves of their relationship. I'm assuming Amber is the dog. lol!

And even weirder was this one where the most recent blog was about a conversation the blogger had been having with a friend about how she - the friend - had moved to hell because there was no donghnut shops nearby. lol!

Oh, and there was one where there was a person with a t-shirt over it's head and it's arms raised so you could see the armpit. I'm assuming it was a women because the description underneath the picture said 'Sure for women'. At first I figured it was a site with adverts or something but then the next post on the blog moved on to something totally different that was weird but I can't remember what it was. I just remember thinking "how strange" when I was looking at it.

And there were even weirder ones than those too! lol!

What a weird world this blog world is!

Tori

2 comments:

Kerry said...

yup I have seen some weird blogs here too LOL
I don't surf often but I have figured out I have to have a specific topic I am interested in before I surf for them..... such as finding you through liking westies

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I noticed that too... lol!