Sunday, September 17, 2006

Music & Movies

Well, I never made it to the 'Name That Tune' stream thingy last night because I fell asleep, but I did make it to the country music stream today and that's the main thing. Kerry played some great songs. I'm going to have to get the names of some of the artists off her though, because some of them I'd never heard of before and quite liked.

I've just been watching 'Madeline'. I love that movie! I got it a little while ago as a set with 'Matilda' and 'A Simple Wish' but I've not had a chance to watch them. I've never actually seen all of 'A Simple Wish' before, but what I saw of it was good. Hmm... I think I'll watch 'A Simple Wish' now. Yes, that's what I'll do.

Tori

3 comments:

Kerry said...

see now if you had msn I could be sending you copies of those songs which you like and you would have them !! :)

Anonymous said...

Now there's a hint if ever I heard one... lol!

Kerry said...

LMAO.......... and you took it sooo well!!