Well, it's pretty close to midnight and am I seeing about bed? Nope, not a bit of it! I'm in the chat room with Kerry, AliceKay and ChicacoLady while listening to Kerry's stream. And she just made my night! I told her - I'm talking about Kerry now - that my main favourite artists are Ronan Keating and Jim Reeves, and what does she do? She promptly plays them for me! Then she got Scotty to bark for me.... man does he sound like Kero!!!
Anyway, this will have to do for today's blog, because where I'm blogging I'm having trouble keeping up with the chatroom... lol!
Tori
Anyway, this will have to do for today's blog, because where I'm blogging I'm having trouble keeping up with the chatroom... lol!
Tori
2 comments:
it was SOOOO MUCH FUN having you in the room!! perked me right up I am awake for the night now!!
Hope you can come in more often!
I'll do my best
Post a Comment