Saturday, September 02, 2006

Stressful Saturday

Only just made it for getting this posted before Saturday is out. LOL!

Anyway, I've had a busy day.

Got up and hadn't been up five minutes when my Mam called to ask if she could come down and do some laundry since her washing machine is broken. She was here by 11:30 am, but it took until about 10:30 pm to get the laundry done so she was here all day.

We planned to play World Of Warcraft while we waited for the laundry each time, but, I turned on my PC and.... *poof*.... my monitor died. So, we spent the next few hours trying to find one at a decent price that was close enough for Dad to go pick it up. Anyway, £130 and a trip to Swansea later, I now have a brand new 19 inch flat screen monitor. Which is really cool by the way.

And then about 8:30 pm that little brat who threw a stone at Kero and cut him was back throwing stones at the window. This time though, we called the police and had them here by about 9:00 pm. Anyway, to cut a long story short, they can't do much until he turns 10, but they said for us to keep a record of every time he's caused us trouble and from now on call them every time and if it continues then when he turns 10 he will be arrested and taken to juvanile court.

Poor Kero got so scared when the police woman came. He barked like mad when she knocked on the door, but as soon as she went to step inside, he hid behind the armchairs trembling. Bless him! I had to make him come out of hiding for a bit though to show the police woman the mark that is still there as evidence that he was cut.

What really surprised me about the whole thing though, was that the kid actually confessed to throwing the stones. I mean, you'd think he'd tand there and deny it, wouldn't you? But nope, he turned around and said he'd done it. Didn't get an appology though. Not surprised about that bit.

Well, I'm gonna call it a night.

Tori

2 comments:

Kerry said...

perhaps it will stop for awhile now that the police have spoken to the brat

Anonymous said...

It does seem to have stopped for now. Appart from seeing him go past our place to go from one place to another, I haven't seen him since the police were called and there have been no stones thrown either.