I took some photos of Kero after I got him home from the groomer and thought I'd share them with you. We almost always do a photo shoot when he gets home from the groomer. It's sort of a ritual and since he loves to pose it works for the two of us... lol!
Anyway, as you can see, despite the fact that Kero only came from the groomer something like half an hour before our little photo shoot, he already has a bit of a dirty face. He's a little mucky pup, isn't he?
And here he is begging for his dinner. He doesn't get fed before he goes to the groomer, so, by the time he got home he was probably starving. Poor little guy.There's a new video clip of him in the 'video clips' section too.
Tori
2 comments:
OH MY GOD! Scotty does the same head cocking thing when we talk to him like he's trying to understand us!!
Cute isn't it?
Post a Comment