Firstly, I'd like to welcome Laine to our little site. Great to have you and AliceKay contributing. And before I get on with my daily update I'd like to point out to anyone who comes on here that AliceKay's Blog and Laine's Blog are both among the links. And before certain people get all confused, Laine's blog is saved under 'What Does This Do?' since it's the name she gave the blog.Anyway....
I actually got to bed at a decent-ish time last night. I got to bed about 1:30 - 2:00 am and was asleep by 3:00 am. So, when I got up to get ready to go to the gym at 7:15 am I was a lot more alert than I have been every other day this week. LOL!
On the bus on the way home from the gym this morning, I was reminded of some of the cute things I've heard little kids say or seen them do. And why was I reminded of this? Well, I'll tell you. A few stops before mine, an old man got on the bus with a little girl - she couldn't have been more than three-years-old - and was paying for his fare when the little one said. "Wait, I gots Moneys!" And she began frantically rummaging in her pocket, pulled out her 'moneys' and held it up proudly for the bus driver. And when she was told that it was "Ok, sweetheart" she repeated that she had 'moneys' and insisted that she paid for her bus fare (bearing in mind children under five go free). Anyway, after some persuading she gave in and putting the money back in to her pocket she announced that she would "keep the moneys and buy some toys an' stuffs." I thought that was so sweet!
Someone I don't see much any more made me feel great about myself today. It was a little disheartening for me on Tuesday since my weighing revealed that after my trip to the Cadbury store I put on two pounds - I expected it, but still - anyway, this person, I believe her name is Yvonne, owns a little dog called Simi who Kero loves to play with. Well, Yvonne and I were on the same bus coming home and I haven't seen her and Simi much in the past few weeks because my routine is all over the place at the moment and we aren't walking our dogs at the same time at the moment. OK, so, Yvonne and I got off the bus at the same stop since I decided I'd walk the extra little bit since she was talking to me and we could finish the conversation that way. And, to cut a long story short, Yvonne told me I look like I've lost some weight and I'm looking great for it. Wasn't that nice?The cut by Kero's tail is healing nicely. He still has a bit of a scratch there, but it doesn't bleed when he bites it any more. And he's not biting at it nearly as much any more.
The kids were about last night again but I got a laugh out of it, because they went to throw a stone just as my Mam got out of my Dad's car to come to my place. The kid nearly had a heart attack when she put her hand on his shoulder. And, you know what? I've not seen him near our yard since! LMAO!!!
Man can you tell it's Friday night! The people above me are having their usual Friday evening with their mates and alcohol and loud music. I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't that it's every week without fail. And, besides, would it hurt for them to invite me??? LOL!
Tori
1 comment:
WOW DAMN I TOTALLY MISSED THIS ENTRY!! just saw it now Sunday Sept 10th a week plus later lmao
Post a Comment