Firstly, Kero will go outside again now. Poor little guy was so scared, but he seems to have gotten over it now. I'm glad, because he has a grooming appointment tomorrow morning and I don't really like to cancel if I can help it, because you have to book like a month or more in advance to get an appointment at this place.Couldn't weigh today because the scales in Boots weren't working for some reason. So, I guess I I wont know what I've lost - if anything - this week. Oh, well, that means next week there should be a nice big loss... she says hopefully!
I was doing the weight watchers point scheme, but I'm not going to any more. I mean, some of the point values don't make sense. Like, how can there be less points in a lemon cheesecake yoghurt than in a vanilla yoghurt of the same brand? And, shouldn't there be more points in a cocoa pops cereal bar than in a rice krispies one? Since the difference between them is that there is chocolate in the cocoa pops one. And, how can there be less points in a scone than in a Welsh cake when they are basically the same thing? Also, if you look on the web site, use the point calculating slider and use the electronic point calculator, you get three different point totals. And, you get another one again if you go to the meetings (Rachel goes, that's how I know). So, I've said "to heck with it" and am just going to watch what I eat and how much of it. And I'm going to the gym and stuff too, of course.
Tori
2 comments:
Scotty was a bad little boy today first time ever he pooped in the house!! and it was firm so I don't think he was sick
Tsk, Tsk, bad Scotty!!!
Post a Comment