Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Gotta get a project

I'm thinking I need to sort myself out with a project to keep my mind busy. Why? Well, because lately it's been allowed to wonder freely and the result has been my questioning everything and wanting to know all the 'who?' 'what?' 'where?' 'why?' and 'how?' stuff about practically everything that is mentioned or that I encounter throughout the day. This includes everything from the little questions I asked yesterday to 'did man really walk on the moon? and if he did, how can we be sure Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon when there was somehow a camera there before him? I mean, wouldn't the camera being there to see the rocket land suggest that someone had been there before?'... Discussions like this could go on and on - even without anyone joining in, lol - but I wont go any further than that with these questions for now. Was that cheering I heard? LOL!

Why do they say 'good' bye when most people hate to leave???

Tori

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I call that "internal thinking" and it kills me all the time too
I've have a few years on you and I have managed to control it to the point that I just accept I am a thinker.... a "Analytical Thinker". Lots of us out there really. And it's ok to tear apart everything and need to understand it in my own way..... it's all good lol

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately not everyone feels the same way as you about it. Glad someone understands where I'm coming from though.