Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My New Camera Is Here!

Guess what? My new camera arrived! YAY! It's meant to be an early birthday and Christmas present from Kelly, but he said I could have it early if I wanted and I did want, so, there! lol!

Anyway, the photo of Kero to the left is one taken with the new camera. I've not done any editing on it. In fact, I think - appart from the fact I posted it in 'small' size on here - I haven't even resized it. So, in theory if you click on it it you should get a nice, big, full sized version. This is just in the standart mode though as I haven't done much fiddling with the other modes as yet. I'm quite impressed with the picture though, because Kero was runnin around when I took this and it's a nice clear photo despite him moving.

I'll be fiddling more tomorrow because time's getting on now and more importantly, Kero's asleep. lol!

Tori

3 comments:

Kerry said...

That's an awesome picture!!
I see Kero has that little tuft of hair on his nose that just won't sit flat either LMAO

Anonymous said...

Yep, he sure does lol

AliceKay said...

Nice picture of Kero, and yep, I clicked on his pic and he grew in size. :)