Tela's 2 year anniversary
Today - September 13th 2006 - is the two year anniversary of the day that Tela Dawn-Shadow, my Mam's beloved Cocker Spaniel, crossed over the rainbow bridge. And I just wanted to giver her a little mention. Just to show she's not been forgotten.
4 comments:
Hey Tori
if you have msn my sign in name is
kerry_fyfe@hotmail.com
or icq which I never have on lol
is 2733818
if you get on messenger I will guide you into our lovely chat/music site and then you can actually hear me and chicagolady LIVE on air
and then on Sunday mornings we will walk you thru Alicekays site lol
Only messenger I use is Yahoo. I used to use MSN but got fed up of a certain person who kept adding me with new nicknames every two or three days
Would love to come hear you guys though
ok well then the address of the chatroom is
www.thewolven.com
you will have to click enter brings you to the screen where you click new user
when you put in all your information and hopefully a name we will recognize lol... then you need to click on ichat-plugin
you will also need real player to hear us if you don't have that it's on the page where new user was under downloads... make sure you choose the free version and not the sample version you would have to pay for later
I start in approx 1 hour and 20 minutes from now and then 3 hours later is Chicagolady aka marvin
Post a Comment