Apparently all of September was meant to be Sunny... hah! Well, they got that wrong. The weather people aren't doing too great with their predictions, are they? lol!
Anyway.... hmmm... OK, I've been sat here for like fifteen minutes not sure what to type. Earlier I had all these thoughts that I was going to share and now.... nothing! My mind's gone blank! So, I guess I'll just say goonight and try again tomorrow.
Tori
Anyway.... hmmm... OK, I've been sat here for like fifteen minutes not sure what to type. Earlier I had all these thoughts that I was going to share and now.... nothing! My mind's gone blank! So, I guess I'll just say goonight and try again tomorrow.
Tori
4 comments:
I have had those days when I sat at the computer staring at my blog space and couldn't think of a damn thing to write
Glad it's not just me... lol!
Like this week
I am so lonely without Michael and getting down and not feeling like posting anything :(
I'm waiting for him to call right now and then as soon as he hangs up I have to run to catch the bus this morning. Andrew won't be available to drive my car and bring me home tonight so we aren't taking my car.... I have a car but I don't drive how sad is that?
OK, why do you have a car if you don't drive???
Post a Comment